Cordless equals convenience, right?
Cordless drills, cordless phones, cordless kettles – life is so much easier when you go cordless.
If you like the idea of being able to move freely around your garden without worrying about tripping up or cutting through the dreaded power cable, here is a gardening product that’s right up your street. It’s the Falcon Cordless Lawnmower by Gtech.
It’s an innovative and sleek looking machine that’s simple to use and easy to store. It also does a great job of cutting grass!
The Gtech Cordless Lawnmower in Action
Take a look and this very short video to see how it works.
- The Gtech Falcon Lawnmower uses a powerful 36V Lithium-ion battery, which provides up to 40 minutes runtime. On a full charge in good conditions, you can mow up to 384 square metres – the size of two average gardens.
- The collection bin holds up to 40 litres of grass and makes use of an innovative flap that warns you when it’s full.
- Adjustable cutting height so you can cut your grass to your preferred length every time. Start at 3cm and go up to 8cm in 1cm increments.
- Cutting width of 430mm.
- Folds down to allow for compact and clutter-free storage.
- Recharge the battery in five hours.
- Weight – 16.95kgs