On this page, you’ll find a list of 10 of the best screwdriver sets currently for sale on Amazon. The list is regularly and automatically updated with the items displayed in order of popularity, starting with the No1 bestseller.
- Includes many different sized screwdrivers and precision screwdrivers
- Also includes 40 x 25mm bits and bit holder
- Supplied in plastic carry case
- Useful screwdriver set, supplied with a selection of tools ideal for everyday use
- Screwdrivers have a sand blasted tip, which produces extra grip on the screws head
- Soft grip screwdriver handles are ergonomically designed delivering greater grip and torque
- ➤【120 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Kit】YINSAN mini screwdriver kit can be used to repair most all of household appliances, car repair, repairing laptops, smartphones, Watches, and other electronic...
- ➤【Magnetic Screw Memory Mat】YINSAN small screwdrivers set come with magnetic screw memory mat for disassembly and reassembly of screws in a convenient and effective way. Screwdriver set also...
- ➤【High Quality Security Screwdriver Set】98 bits included made of chrome vanadium has a hardness of 55-60HRC. The screwdriver head is magnetic, with good quality assurance and operability.
- Contents: 3 plain slot and 2 PZ TYPE
- Soft grip handles with moulded inserts
- Chrome vanadium steel blades hardened, tempered with satin chrome plated finish with sand blasted tips
- 71 Piece Magnetic Professional Screwdriver & Bit Set by VOXON.
- 65 Various Bits - Desiged to service many popular electronics like iPhone, iPad, Macbook, XBOX as well as home appliances and auto repairs.
- 2 Screw Drivers - Bigger driver with retractable shaft for heavy duty like auto repair.
- High Quality Material: HPMAISON 6pcs Screwdrivers are made of high-quality chrome vanadium steel and therefore can handle even great amounts of stress. Also the screwdriver set provides you with 3...
- With Strong Magnetic Tips: HPMAISON 6pcs Screwdriver Set with strong magnetic tips which makes lining up screws more easier and quicker. The magnetic tip of the cross slot and slot screwdrivers is...
- Ergonomic Handle for Comfort: In order to improve comfort, we fit a high quality black plastic rubberised handle with raised gripper dots. The ergonomic handle of the screwdriver not only fits...
- HEAVY DUTY MATERIAL - The repair tool kit is made of industrial-grade CR-V steel with hardness HRC 50-55, coated with chrome finish and processed with heat treatment for lasting performance. Exclusive...
- ADJUSTABLE POLE & ANTI-SLIP HANDLE - The magnetic precision screwdriver kit is crafted with 5-level adjustable pole and magnetic head for easy operation. The handle is slip-resistant and comfortable...
- T-SHAPE TRANSFORM & CARRYING CASE - The laptop screwdriver can be transformed into T-shape to save labor and provide maximum torque and convenience during use. A handy storage case is included to keep...
- Comprehensive screwdriver set
- Comprises screwdrivers, sockets and bits in the most useful and commonly used sizes
- Screwdrivers feature correctly hardened shafts and tips
- Bars made from Chrome Vanadium Steel, which resists bending and snapping.
- Handles are made from Polypropylene, with TPR overlay for increased comfort and reduced fatigue.
- Increased torque can be applied by using another bar through the hole at the top of each handle.
- Expert Quality, tested to 10kV
- Suitable for working on live circuits of 1kV AC and 1.5kV DC
- SCVM steel blades hardened, tempered and chemically blacked
Screwdriver set buyer’s guide
Screwdrivers are essential for every DIY toolbox. They’re used for tightening and loosening screws, obviously. And as screws are used in so many DIY projects and products we buy from markets, shops and online, you’ll need a variety of sizes.
There are two main types of screwdriver, and each of these types has a variety of names.
The most common type is the flat-head screwdriver. It’s used the world over for tightening and loosening screws with a straight notch across the head.
The other popular type of screwdriver is Philips or crosshead. This one’s used for tightening and loosening screws with a cross-shaped notch on the head.
Ideally, you’ll have screwdrivers for both types of screw to fit heads of different sizes. You might also want to think about buying screwdrivers with shanks (the part between the handle and blade) of different lengths.
You can buy packs of flat-head or crosshead screwdrivers, but if you’re buying your first set, buy a mixed pack.
The screwdrivers listed above are all available at Amazon.co.uk and won’t set you back more than a few pounds. If you buy well, choose a decent set and look after them, there’s no reason why they won’t last you for many years.