This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy a product or service from an affiliate such as Amazon after clicking a link on this website, we earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
On this page, you’ll find a list of 7 of the best screwdriver sets currently for sale on Amazon. The list is regularly and automatically updated with the items displayed in order of popularity, starting with the No1 bestseller.
- A comprehensive set of screwdrivers manufactured with chrome vanadium shafts and soft PP grips
- Contents include: 4pc precision screwdrivers PH00 x 50mm, PH0 x 50mm, SL2.5 x 50mm, SL3.0 x 50mm
- 2pc stubby screwdivers SL6 x 38mm, PH2 x 38mm
- Screwdrivers Set 34 Pieces
- With tray for transportation
- Grip handle
- QUALITY 6PC CHROME VANADIUM STEEL SCREWDRIVER SET – Ideal for adding to a growing tool box or as high quality replacement screwdrivers if your old tools are reaching the end of their life. This...
- FEATURES MAGNETIC TIPS FOR EASY USE – Each of these screwdrivers is fitted with a strong magnetic tip which makes lining up screws far easier and quicker. Not only does it speed up your job, it also...
- DOTTED RUBBERISED HANDLE FOR A SURE GRIP – For added comfort, we fit a high quality black plastic rubberised handle with raised gripper dots. This not only makes using our screwdrivers more...
- 2-component Kraftform handle for improved grip and comfort
- Mains tester
- 1 x Slotted Screwdiver 0.4 x 2.5 x 80mm
- Proven reliable Stanley technology
- Lightweight construction at just 2.6 Kgs
- High performace for the home or tradesman
- 135 combos’ premium screwdriver set with magnetic bits: All bits are made of stainless S2 tool steel with fine finish and high hardness level (58-62hrc). Each screwdriver bit type in this set is...
- Multipurpose small screwdriver kit: It contains everything you need for household appliances, repairing laptops, smartphones, and other electronic devices. The magnetic screwdriver can be used to take...
- Professional damaged stripped screw extractor set (Ex#6 - #10, Dr#6 - #10) for broken screw: Applied for all kinds of broken bits and only suitable for electric hand drills at low speed during use.
- Patented ergonomic multi-component Kraftform handle has been designed for faster more powerful and less tiring screwdriving action
- Chrome plated and hardened steel blades
- Easy to Use
Screwdriver set buyer’s guide
Screwdrivers are essential for every DIY toolbox. They’re used for tightening and loosening screws, obviously. And as screws are used in so many DIY projects and products we buy from markets, shops and online, you’ll need a variety of sizes.
There are two main types of screwdriver, and each of these types has a variety of names.
The most common type is the flat-head screwdriver. It’s used the world over for tightening and loosening screws with a straight notch across the head.
The other popular type of screwdriver is Philips or crosshead. This one’s used for tightening and loosening screws with a cross-shaped notch on the head.
Ideally, you’ll have screwdrivers for both types of screw to fit heads of different sizes. You might also want to think about buying screwdrivers with shanks (the part between the handle and blade) of different lengths.
You can buy packs of flat-head or crosshead screwdrivers, but if you’re buying your first set, buy a mixed pack.
The screwdrivers listed above are all available at Amazon.co.uk and won’t set you back more than a few pounds. If you buy well, choose a decent set and look after them, there’s no reason why they won’t last you for many years.